Oxygen theme not working right in IE8 or 9

• I am using the theme Oxygen and it’s looking good in firefox and safari, but the featured images and a few other elements move off to the side in IE8 and 9. Can anybody tell me why this is? It’s a private blog, so you can’t take a look, but take my word for it it’s wonky. Hopefully someone can help without seeing it first hand. Does this theme often not work right in IE8-9, has anyone else had a similar problem? I’m a little desperate for an answer….please help if you can!

Thanks

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• The blog is “private” so how can we Volunteers help you with an issue we cannot see and/or witness and/or duplicate?

• OK. I’ve made it public quickly, I will put it back tor private once I hear back. Thanks,

• Nevermind, not a good idea. I can invite somebody to view it.

• So it seems to happen only when I hover over the featured images in IE 8. Does that offer a hint to anyone? Is there maybe a CSS fix or something? Thanks,

• I’ve made the blog public again. Please take a look if you can!

• This is the error that comes up in IE8…

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; Alexa Toolbar)
    Timestamp: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:03:34 UTC

Line: 234
    Char: 5
    Code: 0
    URI: http://s2.wp.com/_static/??/wp-content/themes/pub/oxygen/js/small-menu.js,/wp-content/mu-plugins/widgets/milestone/milestone.js,/wp-content/mu-plugins/carousel/jetpack-carousel.js?m=1340318585j

Does this help at all?

• Hi intsculpturectr,

Since the time limit for this thread is up, please feel free to open a new thread if the issue still persists or you have any other question. I’m sorry that it took us so long to respond to your question.

• The topic ‘Oxygen theme not working right in IE8 or 9’ is closed to new replies.