Own domain but need to purchase credits.

• You are prompted to purchase credits when they are needed. Add an upgrade from the Upgrades tab or add a domain from Settings->Domains and during the process you will be asked to buy the credits. There isn’t a way to buy credits ahead of time (or any real need to).

• Credits

Domain mapping is available for 10 credits per domain per year, registration not included. You have credits. You will have to purchase additional credits via PayPal. Note that some forms of payment (eChecks) may take several days to process.

Possible problem with i-films.tv

We were unable to verify that i-films.tv is pointing to WordPress.com. If you own this domain, follow the directions below to get it ready for your blog. If you don’t own it, try a different name to see if something else is available. If the domain is available, you may be able to register it with another registrar and then map it to your blog.

———– end ——-

i’m not led to purchase credits. it just tells me to “try again” (rinse/repeat)

• Have just been through this. AFTER you’ve changed the nameservers on your pre-existing domain as per the instructions, you go back again and then prompts you to pay the 10 credits. BEFORE you’ve changed the nameservers there is no link to add credits.

Could be much better explained on the page…

• The topic ‘Own domain but need to purchase credits.’ is closed to new replies.