Our credit card was expired and so our domain also expired

• Our domain is registered through this account is:
    californiahistoricallandmarks.com

I was hoping you could help restore it to our account!

Thanks you so much.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

It looks like your domain has expired a long time ago. Domains go through a complicated process after they expire. During this time, it is common for the domain’s original owner to permanently lose access to the domain because of the multi-step expiration process. You can learn more about the domain expiration process here: https://en.support.wordpress.com/domains/domain-expiration/

At this point, your domain is in the redemption period. There is still a short window during which you can recover the domain. However, there’s an $80 charge for the renewal. It’s charged by the registry and something we can’t waive.

I sent you the link to pay for the domain redemption and renewal fee via email. Please use the link to pay and let us know so that we can redeem and renew the domain.

Feel free to let us know if you have more questions.

• Thank you! That would be amazing!

• Hi @thedeljas – we received your payment, thank you. I went ahead and restored the domain californiahistoricallandmarks.com to your account.

You can see the next renewal date and payment method for the domain registration under Profile > Purchases in your WordPress.com dashboard.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

• Hi @thedeljas – I noticed that you not only paid for this domain redemption and renewal via the link @aisajib sent to you manually, but you also paid for it through your WordPress.com dashboard. Could you please confirm that you made two payments in advertently and that one is a duplicate?

• The topic ‘Our credit card was expired and so our domain also expired’ is closed to new replies.