Only the last three posts show on my splash page

• I just published my fourth blog post ever, and until now I had assumed that all of my posts would show on my title page (or whatever you call it!) in reverse chronological order, until I changed a setting. However, I just discovered that only the last three blog posts show on this page, and the first post isn’t displayed at all.

What is the setting in WordPress that sets the number of posts that appear when a visitor goes to my site, mydomain.wordpress.com? I can’t seem to find it in the MacOS app, and internet search results just point to the use of the interface in the app, and not the behavior of my site, as visible to visitors.

• Hi there!

The theme that is being used on your site, Hey!, is a Site Editor theme.
    This means that you can access and edit the theme templates.

This is done via the Site Editor under Appearance → Editor.

Once the Editor loads, simply clicking on your Homepage preview will load that Template for you.

You can use the List View to ensure you select the correct item on the template.
    In this case, please select the Query Loop block (the block that sets how posts are displayed).

You need to access this block’s Display Settings to ensure that it is set to display more than 3 posts on the Homepage. We have more information about this here:

WP
    Blocks (The Full List) » Query Loop Block
    9 min read
    Use the Query Loop block to display blog posts (or other content types such as pages, testimonials, or projects) anywhere on your site. This block is similar to the Blog Posts block, but with greater flexibility to display your content using many different parameters and visual layouts. This guide will show you how to use it. Add the Query Loop Block The Query Loop block may already be add

Reply to Only the last three posts show on my splash page