One Button Account Clear

• On a regular basis – people want to delete their account – which can’t be done –

How about a One Button Clear Account Info under Dashboard >> Tools – so the several steps as outlined here are not required: https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/deleting-my-account-39?replies=8#post-2109416

Require a password to be entered – prevent someone from just sitting down at your computer and clearing your data as a joke

clear all images and such – clear links to web site – sever and clear and links to the email address

Set all upgrades to manual renew so they will not be billed again – inform the person of the upgrades on the account

Do NOT delete any blogs – but list them and have an option to set them to Private – but do inform people that if they delete a blog name the name will be gone forever

This would make things much simpler for someone wishing to clear their data

thanks

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Thanks for that suggestion, auxclass. I’ll pass it along to our team so they can consider it.

• You be welcome – Just trying to get some traffic out of the forum and make life easier for everyone – telling people to visit several places to remove info sort of sucks – then there are the constant stream of people that have an upgrade they forgot about renewing when they forgot to disable auto-renew

• The topic ‘One Button Account Clear’ is closed to new replies.