ns1.suspended-for.spam-and-abuse.com

• I haven’t cancelled my custom domain or anything, my website just said “the server can’t be found because dns lookup failed” last night and under my domains in the settings it says “ns1.suspended-for.spam-and-abuse.com and ns2.suspended-for.spam-and-abuse.com”

Why? How can I fix this and get the site back?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there. We can’t help you with a suspended blog in the forum as that’s a matter for the Terms of Service staff. Please contact them via the link that should be on your dashboard. If there’s no link there or you can’t access your dashboard, you can also contact them via the form in this support document: http://en.support.wordpress.com/suspended-blogs/

• Something is odd – if your blog was really suspended for TOS – the link would still work and their would be a message that you had violated the Terms of Service

inthedrops.net. – is behaving like you canceled the domain name registration – you have domain mapping

But since this is flagged for the staff they can look at your account and maybe see some more info on what is happening with your domain name registration

• Hi there!

It looks like another staff member is already helping you with this in a private thread. I’ll let them continue to work with you.

• In the meantime, I’ve set your primary domain back to your WordPress.com address so you can access your site at bloginthedrops.wordpress.com.

• The topic ‘ns1.suspended-for.spam-and-abuse.com’ is closed to new replies.