not working for email notifications

• Hi, on my site I add in <!–more–> after a couple of paragraphs, and this has always led to the post getting truncated in email notifications, but that’s stopped happening recently, even though it still does online.

I’m using the Chronus theme, my site is dvd-fever.co.uk and I’ve noticed the change happened (unannounced on Tues 28.7.20), since before that, the emails stopped at the right point (since I don’t want to reveal the whole thing – I want them to go to the site to read it), but now the entire post is in the email.

What changed and how do I correct this, please?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I checked your site and it appears you’re in the wrong forum. Although your site is connected to WordPress.com via Jetpack, it is using the open-source WordPress.org software and you need to seek help at these forums:

https://wordpress.org/support/forums

These forums are for WordPress.com hosted sites only. Since we do not have access to self-hosted WordPress.org sites, we are unable to provide any direct assistance to your issue. I would also reach out to your site host for help.

If you want to know more about the differences between WordPress.com and WordPress.org you can read this document:

WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org

Thanks!

• The topic ‘not working for email notifications’ is closed to new replies.