Not receiving emails

• I pointed my WP web site to a URL I bought from go daddy. Ever since I did that I do not receive my emails to my 3 accounts that I have with go daddy. (email visible only to moderators and staff) as we as (email visible only to moderators and staff) and (email visible only to moderators and staff). I received this email from go daddy explaining what needed to be done.
    Let’s get your mail going to the right place
    Before we can get your account up and running, you’ll need to follow these steps to direct your mail to the right place for twinridgeinvestments.com
    Log on to your hosting provider or third-party domain name system manager (usually the same place you bought your domain)

Locate the CNAMEs and set the following:

Name
    Target
    autodiscover
    autodiscover.outlook.com
    sip
    sipdir.online.lync.com
    lyncdiscover
    webdir.online.lync.com
    email
    email.secureserver.net
    msoid
    clientconfig.microsoftonline-p.net
    Locate the MX and set the following:

Host
    Priority
    Target
    @
    twinridgeinvestments-com.mail.protection.outlook.com
    Locate the SRV and set the following:

Port
    Protocol
    Name
    Service
    Priority
    Weight
    Target
    _tls
    @
    _sip
    sipdir.online.lync.com
    _tcp
    @
    _sipfederationtls
    sipfed.online.lync.com
    Locate the TXT and set the following:

Name
    TXT Value
    @
    NETORGFT10934737.onmicrosoft.com
    @
    v=spf1 include:secureserver.net -all

Can you help me with this please?
    Thank you!

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey there, these settings didn’t format properly in the forums, but I think I’ve got them for you. You’ll want to give those a few hours to take effect.

If they don’t work, can you confirm whether you’re using Office 365? If so, we have a more automated setup you can use. You’d would just need a verification record from MS:

WP
    Add Email » Add Email through Office 365
    3 min read
    If you already have an Office 365 subscription, you can use this guide to set up your Office 365 email services with your WordPress.com-hosted domain. Don’t have an Office 365 subscription or looking to switch email providers? We offer several options to add custom email to your domain, including our Professional Email services. Verify Your DomainTest Your Email ⚠️ If you hav

Also, I want to point out your plan comes with direct support, which can be faster than our forums. You’re always welcome to reach out directly at https://wordpress.com/help/contact . Cheers, and thank you for your patience!

• The topic ‘Not receiving emails’ is closed to new replies.