Non updradation of plan to personal after payment of amount

• I paid a total of Rs 4000 towards upgrade but no change was made to the plan.

Initially I paid Rs 2000 and was cancelled unknowingly. I received a message that it will be refunded.
    Then i paid 2000 Rs yet another time but though the amount was deducted from my account, my plan is not upgraded.
    So a total o f Rs 4000 is deducted from me to wordpress without any up gradation. Please provide a solution.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I paid a total of Rs 4000 towards upgrade but no change was made to the plan.

Initially I paid Rs 2000 and was cancelled unknowingly. I received a message that it will be refunded.
    Then i paid 2000 Rs yet another time but though the amount was deducted from my account, my plan is not upgraded.
    So a total o f Rs 4000 is deducted from me to wordpress without any up gradation. Please provide a solution.

The blog I need help with is embraceyourroyalty.com.

It seems like your website, embraceyourroyalty.com, is a self-hosted WordPress site. WordPress.com is different from self-hosted WordPress site. Here is the difference: https://en.support.wordpress.com/com-vs-org/. For the queries related to self-hosted WordPress site, consider looking at this page: wordpress.org/support for answers.

Furthermore, I am adding modlook tag for staff intervention as your query could also be around upgrading to WordPress.com plans and they are the ones who can help you with the solution in such a scenario.

Hope this helps!

• Thank you for taking your time to reply. My site is hosted by a web hosting service provider. It is in wordpress.com and not in wordpress.org

• Good morning –

On October 3rd, 2018 you purchased a Jetpack personal plan for 2,000 ₹. The Jetpack support team can be reached at

Contact Support

• Thanking you for the reply. Regarding the initial Rs 2000 paid, I got confirmation from the payment gateway that it will be refunded. They also confirmed that the second transaction of Rs 2000 is a successful transaction. It is still not reflected in my wordpress plan. So at the moment the plant is shown in the wordpress as ‘free’ and not ‘personal’.

On checking out the link provided by you I could understand that Jetpack is not providing support to ‘free plan’ customers until Oct 8,2018. So it seems that I will not be able to contact them until then. Could you please provide me with an alternate method to contact them as I have already paid the amount.

• Good morning –

The Jetpack plan has been restored on embraceyourroyalty.com. Can you see that on your account now?

• I checked it. Though I haven’t received any email regarding the same(confirmation bill), I could see in my site that you have changed the Jetpack plan to Personal. I had been behind this for the past two days. Thanking you for your intervention in this issue and resolving it out. It is appreciated.

I have a suggestion that free plan customers who very clearly needs the staff intervention to rectify their queries should also have a better access to your support team (WordPress/Jetpack/Automattic); via email or personal chat that is quick. It would be wonderful if you could keep a separate section for that. These kind of issues (dealing with plan payment ) cannot be resolved by anyone else but the team themselves. Thanking you for looking into this matter and providing speedy solutions for future customers.

• Hi eyroyalty,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. The Jetpack support URL was unavailable to free users last week but this was temporary and you should be able to use it again after 8th October. The Jetpack support forums were the alternative although I am aware it’s not easy to handle billing related queries there.

I appreciate that mean’t you weren’t able to contact Jetpack support directly on this occasion but I’m glad @staff-zinnia was able to help you out :)

Though I haven’t received any email regarding the same(confirmation bill)

Purchase and refund receipts are available in your Billing History (see -2,000 ₹ on 3rd October 2018).

I hope this helps.

• Thanking you for taking your time to reply. I have checked the billing history but it is not updated there. Three transactions had been made . (1)A bill for Rs 2,000 (2) Its refund (3)Another bill for Rs 2,000. First two transaction bills are correctly shown there. I have received the refund in my account.

The third transaction(bill) is shown as $0,it is this bill that I need. It is there that the purchase to ‘Personal’ plan had been made successfully. I will contact with JetPack team directly based on the links that you have provided. Thank you very much.

• The topic ‘Non updradation of plan to personal after payment of amount’ is closed to new replies.