No more uploading space

• I had some of my pictures uploaded and when I went to upload another one, I couldn’t, because it said “you have filled your uploading quota”. So I deleted some of my uploaded files in order that I would have more space to upload a different picture, but still it said the same thing. Finally I deleted all my uploaded files, and still when I tried to upload just one picture, it said I had filled my uploading quota. Please help. Thanks

• Oh no never delete pictures. I hope you still have them saved somewhere. But do you upload alot of pictures? But try getting a Flickr or Photobucket account or the Zoomr account I just heard about if this isn’t settled.

• audreyannesophia · Member ·

My pictures are still saved elsewhere, but I deleted the files from my blog because they were too large; they were not “optimized” because I still need to get Flickr or something. My questios is still why it said I had filled my quota of uploading space even after all my files were deleted. Is there only so much space I can take up per month, per week, or ever? please explain. thanks!

• The images we upload to our blogs are kept in a separate file from our blogs. There are no bandwidth limitations on text in our blogs. The maximum total allowed ever at any point in time for images is 50 megs.
    http://wordpress.com/forums/topic.php?id=467&replies=2
    http://faq.wordpress.com/2006/11/11/upload-space/

Finally I deleted all my uploaded files, and still when I tried to upload just one picture, it said I had filled my uploading quota. Please help.

Volunteers on the forum do not have or want backend access to blogs. We cannot help you with this. To ascertain what’s going on after the image deletion and the consequent inability to upload please send a feedback in to staff. Perhaps it just takes some time for the deletions to “take”. I really don’t know but staff can tell you. Good luck. :)

• audreyannesophia · Member ·

How do I sent a feedback into staff? How do I get in touch with someone who can help me? WordPress won’t let me upload any pictures, saying I have no more uploading space, and yet, I deleted all my picture files so I should have all my space left. Who can help me with this? Thanks.

• There is a feedback button on the top right hand corner of every one of your blog pages. You can click it and type in a message to staff at any time. When you have posted to the forum and later send in a feedback as in this case, you can also include the link to the forum thread in the feedback message.

• And, just for reference in case someone else comes by this thread, you can now purchase additional space. See here

• The topic ‘No more uploading space’ is closed to new replies.