No HTML on HTML tab in New post pane

• Hi folks,

I’m sure I’ve seen this before, but a search didn’t turn it up. In the new post/edit post pane, clicking the HTML tab (to insert a page break, for example), gives me a replica of what’s on the View tab. There is no code whatsoever.

Looking at posts other than the one I’m working on, in edit mode, this seems to have crept in over the past two days. A post on the 19th shows normal code, one yesterday almost nothing, the one I’m working on nothing at all. Online, all posts look normal, though I haven’t yet published the current one.

Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• By the way, using Firefox’s View Source option, the code is alive and well – trouble is, WP isn’t showing it to me on the new/edit post pane.

• @ronsrealm
    I’m seeing HTML on my posts in edit mode and my blog is working normally.

• TT – don’t you have the CSS upgrade? Might that possibly make a difference? No idea if it would, but I’ve no idea why the code is absent either.

Just tried in Opera, even worse. No buttons in the new/edit post pane in Visual mode at all, except the Upload/insert group. As the Post from Word button is missing, I simply pasted a slab of text, just to test it, and clicked the HTML tab. No change.

If it’s still the same tomorrow – got too much on to restart now and see if that fixes it – I’ll pass it on to support.

• No I don’t have a CSS upgrade for my blog.

• The topic ‘No HTML on HTML tab in New post pane’ is closed to new replies.