new wordpress is bad and looks terrible

• I agree that this new design will take getting use to. I do not like the BIG FONT..it takes up alot of room. I also liked have the categories right beside the message box.. This helps you quickly categorize it. The biggest thing I would change is SMALLER FONT. Go back to the old font.

• Yeah I don’t like the look of it. Fonts are too big in some places and everything is jumbled. I do however like some of the readouts that were added to the main dashboard page. Saves some clickage. Colour scheme and font size could use fiddling with though, imho. By colours I mean that big red background on that first info box thing. Kind of looks alarming amidst all them blue things. Logged in just know and thought I did something I shouldn’t have. >.>

• What have you done to my interface? It’s dreadful. Why change it?

I can’t see a single improvement! If it was made quicker, easier and more dependable that would make sense.

Now I have to waste time learning something with no perceivable benefit. You didn’t have the courtesy to warn us or explain any advantages. Very silly!

• Going to close this thread, please start new threads with INDIVIDUAL ISSUES so we can fix any bugs that may have snuck by.

• The topic ‘new wordpress is bad and looks terrible’ is closed to new replies.