Need to upgrade but only offered a yearly plan

• I’m on a personal plan but I need to upgrade to a business account but when I try to upgrade to a monthly plan it only offers me to pay for the year.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to moderators and staff)

• Hello there,

Thank you for considering an upgrade for your WordPress.com plan. We appreciate your interest in our plans. Before we process your request, I’d like to clarify our refund policy for the different subscription options first:

• For WordPress.com annual, two-year, and three-year plans, they are refundable within 14 days of purchase or renewal.
    • For WordPress.com monthly plans, they are refundable within 7 days of purchase or renewal.

While we offer both monthly and annual payment options, it’s important to consider that the annual plans provide significant cost savings compared to monthly billing. Many of our users opt for annual plans because they are more economical in the long run.

However, we understand that different users have different preferences, and if you still wish to move your plan from annual to monthly payments, or if you have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team through this link: Contact WordPress.com Support. We will be happy to assist you with any requests or inquiries you may have.

We want to ensure that you have the best experience with your WordPress.com plan, so please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

• Hi there,

When you’re on the plans page, you should see tabs at the top that allow you to switch between annual and monthly billing options. If you want to go directly to the monthly plans, you can use the following link: https://wordpress.com/plans/monthly/stylingbynatalie.wordpress.com

If you have any further questions or run into any issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help.

• The topic ‘Need to upgrade but only offered a yearly plan’ is closed to new replies.