Need To Lower Plan On One Of My Websites

• I meant to do this last week but I forgot – Sorry!

My website at http://www.ddavidd.com is currently on the Business plan which is supposed to renew tomorrow on 01/24. I have decided because that site is on hiatus for updates currently, and because I have purchased other websites in recent months to work on, that I need to lower the plan.

I have cancelled the renewal, and I need a staff member who can set it back up for renewing on the next plan down (I think it’s called Explorer now – at $8 monthly).

I am already aware that plugins will be removed, and that the storage limits have changed from 200GB to 50GB when I get ready to upgrade the plan again.

Thanks for your help, and I apologize for short notice.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I’ve checked your account and noticed that your current plan expires next month. So, you can continue using it until it expires next month. Once it’s automatically removed, you’ll be able to upgrade to the Explorer plan. This is a hassle-free option and lets you make the most of your existing plan until its expiration.

If you prefer not to wait until the expiration of the plan, we can manually remove it for you. After this, you will be able to immediately upgrade to the Explorer plan. Just let us know if this is the route you’d like to take, and we’ll handle the process for you.

• Oh ok. Thank you. I guess I must have stopped it just in time for the renewal payment to go through, but there is still time on the plan. This is good information to know for managing everything going forward, and will give me more time to prepare for the cost of the next renewal. Thanks again!

• Exactly. All upgrades are set to auto-renew a month in advance. This is done to ensure that there won’t be any disruptions in your services, loss of features, or expiry of a domain name.

• I bought starter plan and the plugins are still not available
    what can I do?

• Hi @bunebare,

I noticed that you’ve already opened a support ticket regarding this, and we’ve sent you a response. To avoid any confusion and to get the most accurate assistance, please follow up on the ticket.

• The topic ‘Need To Lower Plan On One Of My Websites’ is closed to new replies.