Need help following sites again

• Having read through another related topic here, I think I followed too many other writer sites too quickly and have been blocked from following more. I did not intend to act in a spammy manner, though I may have got a bit carried away as I’ve only recent,y started using the reader. I do read blogs.

Any chance I could be unblocked and I will behave in a more restrained way in the future?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

By following too many sites at once you’ve triggered our measures to prevent bulk-following of WordPress.com sites through automated processes (such as bots), and that causes your account to be blocked from following more sites.

I have re-enabled the following for your account. In the future don’t follow too many sites at once as it will disable your following ability again.

• Thank you so much 🙂

• You bet. Just note we expect you to only follow blogs you will read, and not use following as a means of self-promotion. If you follow blogs too quickly going forward, you can permanently lose that ability.

If you intend to follow a topic instead, you can do that. Find a tag you like, such as
    https://wordpress.com/tag/watercolor

Then click Follow in the upper right.

Hoping that helps. :)

• Thank you again; following a topic is a great idea. I didn’t know you could do that.

• The topic ‘Need help following sites again’ is closed to new replies.