My home page won’t load everything

• My home page decided to act up today. It will only load half of the content. I have tried of multiple different devices. I have uninstalled plugins and nothing changes. Any ideas?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey there,

Hmm seems to be an issue with your infinite scroll setting. As a suggestion perhaps attempt to disable this setting and re-enable it. To do so head to your My Sites dashboard select the Settings tab and within the section, the Writing tab, then scroll down to Theme Enhancements to toggle Infinite Scroll off, check on your site, then head back to the same area to toggle it back on.

Since this is not the most common of issues I will tag modlook to take a deeper look just in case my suggestion doesn’t provide the results were looking for.

Come on back in after attempting this and let us know if the issue persists.

Cheers!

• Hi there,

This does seem to be related to Infinite Scroll as @codekmyta correctly pointed out. I wasn’t able to locate anything obviously causing the posts to fail to load so I’ve disabled Infinite Scroll for now and asked some colleagues to take a look. We’ll post back here when we have more information.

As a note, your plan also gives you access to live chat if you’d prefer to reach us via that medium.

• The culprit was the Ad Inserter plugin. It seems that the Javascript included in this plugin clashes with the Infinite Scroll function. Turning it off makes your posts load normally as you scroll down. You may want to find a different ad plugin that is more compatible. Thanks!

• The topic ‘My home page won’t load everything’ is closed to new replies.