My Domain

• Hello, I am trying to renew my domain JamesAgeeJr.com but it is not allowing me to.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I checked JamesAgeeJr.com and I found that it expired 46 days ago on 2017-01-23 and it is no longer available to renew at the normal renewal price.

My recommendation is to wait for it to completely expire and then register it again new when it becomes available again. Normally, it takes about 47 days to completely expire, so you should see it become available again within the next few days.

There is another possible option to ask our parent registrar to restore the expired domain for an additional $80 fee past normal renewal fees. If that sounds like something you’re keen to do, let me know and we can start an email dialogue. However, since it’s so close to expiration and seems to be a specific name, I think it’s unlikely to be registered by someone else after it expires and if you are quick to pick it back up (though there’s a risk of someone else getting it, it seems small to me but the risk is still there).

• Okay, it’s now 7 days past reading this and I am still unable to purchase the domain JamesAgeeJr.com

I do not want to pay the $80 but will gladly pay the normal domain cost if I can get it to work..

• Hi @ajagee24701, from what I see it’s still in its redemption period. Usually it will go to a “pending delete” status a few days before it’s released.

Given that the last updated date was 07-mar-2017, that may be the start of the redemption period, in which case it may be a while.

• The topic ‘My Domain’ is closed to new replies.