My chat with engineers is not working

• Hi, im trying to contact somebody for talk about some problems or question what i have but my chat is working bad. A few days ago i can chat inmediatly with some engineers if i had some problem but now i only can read the answers to my questions seen my email, if anyone can help me i appreciate too much.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I would be more than happy to assist you via this thread, but if you want to talk to someone via chat, you should be able to reach them here. You should see a contact button for chat at the bottom of the page after you search for something.

Either way, we’re here to help. Thanks!

• Thanks to you and all engineers, i know your disposition is always good, having a mentality for help, but before some engineer can answer me in real time when i ask something, now i must wait 1 day for see the answer in my e-mail, it’s my chat working wrong ?… Any way, thanks for your time and the help.

• No, you should be able to see the happiness engineer’s response in real time while speaking with them in chat. Are you referring to receiving the transcript of the chat via email once the chat is done?

• Yes, i only have the receiving in my email but when i make a question, my chat or the window where i must talk with somebody didn’t emerge… How i make able the chat in real time ? because i used it, but i don’t know why i must wait 1 day for see the answers :/.

• Hi there,

Usually, that will happen when no one is online to chat, which isn’t that often. When was the last time you tried to contact us via live chat? Did you use the link I provided above and try starting a chat after a search attempt?

• Darnell, usually im connected almost all day and i tried use the link what you provide me and yes, i tried starting a chat. Really, before, i used the chat live i don’t know why is not working now.

I will try again with the link.

Thanks!

• I would also try a different browser and see if that makes any difference!

• I tried and i think this is not working, i don’t know what i can do. Please help me.

• recently one green window show me this: happy engineers has answered. Chat with us. And i can’t, and i don’t have any answer in my email. i can’t understand a few time ago i was talking with no problems and now this has been an headache. I have been waiting and checking my email all time to see the answer and help, sometimes i fixed the problems myself but really i need you guys, please, help me.

• Hey there,

Have you been going here to start chats?:

https://wordpress.com/help/contact

Since you have a business account, you should be able to start chats straight from your dashboard.

Also, when you go here:

Contact WordPress.com Support

There should be a chat box you can expand and begin chatting immediately.

I logged into your account and had no issue getting to this page to start a chat. Try that and let me know. I’ll reach out to our internal team if you still have issues.

Thanks!

• i will try now, can you help me with some problem in this via ? because i can’t answer or have the contact of engineers by my email, if i answer some email i reply to help@wordpress.com. Please Darnell.

• This is very strange, the chat didn’t start. Darnell, really, i used few time ago the chat, i change my browser, i delete all caché and historial, all… I don’t know what i can do.

• Hey there,

We apologize for the problems you’ve been having. I have reported this issue internally to our developers and we’ll see if we can get this fixed for you. I’ll keep you updated.

Thanks!

• Hey there,

I have talked to developers and will email you regarding what was discussed.

Thanks!

• I wrote recently, are engineers working ? i mean… If anybody can answer me now my questions ?… Maybe the first problem it’s what my messages are coming lately to you, for that you can’t answer in real time. I canceled all plugins in my browser :/.

• Hi there,

I can answer you issues in this form while we continue to work on providing chat availability to you more consistently. Let me know how I can help. Thanks!

• You mentioned in the email you sent that you were having trouble with sub menus. For which site?

• yes, with vitocornejo, is not working sub menus and i have trouble with the domain too… i wrote to the engineers, i bought a local domain in my country, it’s DOT CL… how your hosting can use my domain ?

• Hi there,

yes, with vitocornejo, is not working sub menus

Are you able to make certain pages as sub pages? Which ones are you trying to make subpages? When I go here, I see them all as top level pages in the menu structure. But, that is where you can go to move them down and make them one if you prefer. For instructions on how to set child pages, please visit our support pages:

https://en.support.wordpress.com/menus/view-all/
    https://en.support.wordpress.com/pages/page-options/

i bought a local domain in my country, it’s DOT CL… how your hosting can use my domain ?

What is the is the domain URL and have you already pointed its nameservers over to WordPress.com?

For instructions on using your domain hosted elsewhere with WordPress.com, please visit our support page:

https://en.support.wordpress.com/map-existing-domain/

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks!

• The topic ‘My chat with engineers is not working’ is closed to new replies.