Multiples posts of the same entry on Reader feed

• I found a topic who’s author had the exact same problems I am having so I have copied and pasted their post:

“I have been learning how to use the wordpress Reader in order to follow other people’s blogs. To see how my blog posts look like in the reader I followed my own blog, which is helpful in re-designing my posts.

But to my dismay I found that my posts are listed multiple times, apparently with different timestamps. It appears if someone follows my blog they maybe getting spammed and seeing multiple copies of these posts.”

I don’t know how this could have come about, but I do repeatedly edit and update posts after I’ve published them because the blog is still new and in progress.

I cannot find a place where I can control/delete these duplicates. I don’t want to spam anyone and put followers off so if anyone could help that would be brilliant.

Many thanks,

Dan

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I’ve found a solution whereby I deleted the post and made a new one, and then unfollowed and refollowed myself. It appears that by scheduling a post (either for the past or future) can result in duplicate posts appearing on the Reader feed.

• The topic ‘Multiples posts of the same entry on Reader feed’ is closed to new replies.