Multiple Blogs?

• Is it possible to start more than one blog with a single account. When I go to wordpress.com, it has a column that says, “Your Blogs:” and below it there is a link that says, “Register another blog.” When I click on this, it wants me to sign in again and when I do, it says that the name and email has already been registered. Does that mean that you can only have one blog per user account?

• You can have as many blogs as you want.
    What it says on that page is:

Welcome back, _____. By filling out the form below, you can add another blog to your account. There is no limit to the number of blogs you can have, so create to your heart’s content, but blog responsibly.
    Here are the blogs you already have:
    If you’re not going to use a great blog domain, leave it for a new user. Now have at it!
    Blog Domain: Now provide a different blog domain name than the one for the blog you already have _____________ .wordpress.com
    Blog Title:
    Language: What language will you be primarily blogging in?
    Privacy: ___I would like my blog to appear in search engines like Google and Technorati, and in public listings around WordPress.com.

• Are you getting that bit that TT copies and pastes or are you getting something different?

• I’m getting something different, but maybe I’m trying to start a new blog from the wrong page. I’ll have to search through a bit and see if I can get to the page that TT mentions. What I am finding looks exactly like the signup page that I used when I first created an account with WordPress.

• Well, I just tried again and I got to the right page. I don’t know what happened before, but I’ve got it now. Thanks for the help.

• Best bet would be then to send in an email from teh address you created your account with to support at this domain with your username and see if there’s something wrong with your account.

You should be looking at this page here:

http://wordpress.com/signup/

You shoudl be looking at a form with a space for Blog Domain, Blog title, and Language. When you click on the Create Blog button, it should tell you that it’s done. Shouldn’t be asking for email address or anyting else.

• Not a problem. :)

• The topic ‘Multiple Blogs?’ is closed to new replies.