Mobile responsive issue

• When I access my site from my phone in chrome, it pulls up a basic, ugly version of the site. When I click “Request Desktop Site” it switches to the actual theme, which adapts to the screen as it is meant to.
    So how do I disable the “mobile” version that first comes up, and let it just adapt the “Desktop Version” to on its own?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Different forum answers point me towards a Jetpack issue but Jetpack cannot be deactivated on this site, nor is there a mobile responsive deactivation option. Can someone please help as I need to get the mobile responsive side up and running ASAP. thanks.

• Hi there,

I see your theme if I view your site on mobile. Did you manage to figure this out?

What you were seeing was most likely the AMP version of your site, but I see the AMP plugin is now disabled.

If you still see the ugly version of your site on mobile, please check if clearing the browser cache on your phone makes any difference.

Also note that your plan gives you access to both live chat and direct email support. You can reach those at any time by clicking the Help icon that appears bottom-right on all the My Sites pages, or else via the direct link at https://wordpress.com/help/contact

• The topic ‘Mobile responsive issue’ is closed to new replies.