Missing IP address from WordPress.com

• I have registered my new blog http://www.wendyelbersonline.nl with Hostnet.nl and am trying to point the server to my WordPress Server.At hostnet they require me to complete WordPress 1e,2e and 3e names servers which I have as NS1.WORDPRESS.COM etc etc but I am also required to enter the IP address for my existing WordPress blog. What is it? Why is it not recorded in my settings or control panel? Why must I fish around for it?
    Finally, where are my www files like PHP folder etc on the WordPress server so I can edit CSS or replace png’s etc?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• There is no permanent static IP address for any WordPress.com blog. All IPs are dynamic ie. ever changing. Therefore WordPress.com does not provide static IP addresses. However, I’ll tag this thread for a Staff response. Please subscribe to the thread so you are notified when they respond and please be patient while waiting.

Currently I believe they are:

I’ll tag this thread for Staff assistance. Please subscribe to the thread so you are notified when they respond and please be patient while waiting.

• The topic ‘Missing IP address from WordPress.com’ is closed to new replies.