Menu wider

• I’d like to make the menu wider when an item were bigger than the space that menu offer because it happens a break line in menu. I’m sure that is a css issue. But how may I change this?
    Thank you

• I think the line break can be prevented using CSS white-space property.

I currently can’t see any item on your menu that is long enough to line break.

• Thank you

If you went into site and cli in the second item “doenças oportunistas” the firs and second menu are with break likes.

And I would like to da a little and ask for you wow I use this css proprety and where my I insert id. I believe that shoul be ain a spcial place to custom CSS. Tht is right?

May you have a possibility to give me a hint?

Thank you in advance

De: WordPress.com Support Forums [mailto:(email visible only to moderators and staff)] Enviada em: terça-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2015 06:52Para: (email visible only to moderators and staff): [WordPress.com Forums] Menu wider

chaitanyamsv replied to a forum topic that you subscribe to

in response to the topic “Menu wider”:

I think the line break can be prevented using CSS white-space property.

Reply View forum topic

Want less email? Unsubscribe from this topic

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com

• Please add this style in the CSS menu shown in the Editing CSS support document:

.main-nav ul ul li {
        white-space: nowrap;
        width: auto;
    }
  • Very Thank you so much!

It worked exactly as I need.

Bave a nie dya,

Kindst egards

Claudio

Matter of fact I would not able to do that because I don’t know how to work with CSS in wordpres.com

Bye for a while

De: WordPress.com Support Forums [mailto:(email visible only to moderators and staff)] Enviada em: terça-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2015 07:24Para: (email visible only to moderators and staff): [WordPress.com Forums] Menu wider

Please add this style in the CSS menu shown in the Editing CSS support document:

.main-nav ul ul li { white-space: nowrap; width: auto;}Reply View forum topic

• Hi I need to curb my intusiasn because it still not working how should work

The menu, now, show to itens in a line

I humbly ask you a little more patience to help me to solve this matter

What should be done to wrap a line per line?

Kindest regards

Claudio

De: WordPress.com Support Forums [mailto:(email visible only to moderators and staff)] Enviada em: terça-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2015 07:24Para: (email visible only to moderators and staff): [WordPress.com Forums] Menu wider

Please add this style in the CSS menu shown in the Editing CSS support document:

.main-nav ul ul li { white-space: nowrap; width: auto;}Reply View forum topic

• Hi. I made this and worked

*/

.main-nav ul ul li {

white-space: nowrap;

width:400px;

}

De: WordPress.com Support Forums [mailto:(email visible only to moderators and staff)] Enviada em: terça-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2015 06:52Para: (email visible only to moderators and staff): [WordPress.com Forums] Menu wider

I think the line break can be prevented using CSS white-space property.

Reply View forum topic

• The topic ‘Menu wider’ is closed to new replies.