Menu justified top right – options?

• Hi Everyone,
    Is it possible to justify the menu differently? It is top-right at the moment (I’m not using a Theme) and I would like to try out different options to see how they look. I have tried the Sidebar Menu option but this wasn’t ideal as it un-nested lots of nested pages and looked untidy. It was over to the right where my Video widgets have ended up – I’m happy with those there. How about justifying top left or centre, or with tabs down the left? Should I be trying a plugin for these options?
    Thanks,
    Justin

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Volunteers cannot view private blogs/sites and we Volunteers do not request access to them. Staff can view private blog/site content and this thread is tagged with modlook in the sidebar for their assistance. Please be patient while waiting for a response and subscribe to this thread so you are notified when they respond. To subscribe look in the sidebar of this thread, find the subscribe to topics link and click it.

• Hi there,

Twenty Sixteen has a traditional menu in the top-right:

https://wordpress.com/theme/twentysixteen

So you would need to custom CSS via the Premium or Business Plans in order to manipulate the theme menus to your liking. Or, you can find a theme that has the placement you prefer.

If you are interested in purchasing a plan so that you can take advantage of the custom CSS feature, staff and volunteers in the CSS forums would be more than happy to provide you the snippet you need in order to move the menu to the area of your preference.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

• The topic ‘Menu justified top right – options?’ is closed to new replies.