Media Allowance

• Can someone confirm why when I look at my site from the Jetpack App it says I have 3GB allowance for media, but when I look at the same information on the pc and the web version, it only says 1GB? Can I ask what the correct allowance is?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi, you have three sites on your WordPress.com account. Both curiositiescastlesandcoffeeshops.wordpress.com and studyskills324561663.wordpress.com have 1GB of storage. brendaharrison240126770.wordpress.com has 3GB.

So, I assume that on the app, you’re looking at the brendaharrison240126770 site, and on your PC, at the curiositiescastlesandcoffeeshops one.

Please check if that’s the case, and if it’s not, then let me know, and I’ll have another look.

• hello. Thanks for coming back to me. I’m looking at the Curiosities sites via both routes. Certainly this is the only account active and the one I’m accessing daily on the Jetpack App

• For clarification, those three sites my colleague listed are all connected to the account you’re using. When I look at the media library for curiositiescastlesandcoffeeshops.wordpress.com it shows me that 261mb of your 1gb have been used.

When you reach the storage limit images, video, and all media will not be able to get uploaded. At that point, you’ll want to updgrade to our personal plan. It will allow you to register a custom domain which helps build better online presence and SEO.

• thank you. I undertstand now, I think. But it still doesn’t explain why, when I go into the jetpack media settings it still says 3gb, but I accept I only have 1.

• Hi there,

I’ve can confirm that the storage space on your site is 1GB currently, and there is a display issue with the Jetpack app that is causing that to be reported incorrectly. I’ve asked out team to investigate so they can have it show the correct 1GB amount.

Thank you for your report!

• The topic ‘Media Allowance’ is closed to new replies.