MAYWOOD and BALASANA content option featured image

• Hello, Im using both maywood and balasana and i have been pretty annoyed by the way featured images are displayed on each post… apparently there is a way to turn this off but IT DOESNT WORK.. when i check or uncheck the “content option” in customizer nothing changes!

Any help?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

Featured images are a feature of a theme and if you don’t want them to show on your posts, you would skip setting a featured image in the Post editor.

If you don’t set a featured image, can you link us to a post where they’re displaying and what it is about them that is the issue here? Once we have that information we’ll be better able to advise.

Thanks!

• Thanks for quick reply.. I see your point but, if I don´t set a featured image then when i link to my posts on social media it won´t show an accompaining image… also the related posts section won´t show any relevant image…. so at the end, i need to set a featured image….. I just don´t want it to load at the top of the post page…

cheers

• The topic ‘MAYWOOD and BALASANA content option featured image’ is closed to new replies.