Making Sub pages not show up on Home tab?

• Hello there, first time blogger here (Well, sort of… I have another blog that’s little more then a wall of text…). I’m trying to have my blog broken down into multiple tabs for the various topics I’m trying to cover.

Essentially, I’m trying to chronicle my various creations and designs for a D&D campaign world in a blog so I can bring up the info for later reference. I have a tab for Deities in my world and I thought I’d get started working on it this evening; I created a new post and it drops right on the Home tab, which is not where I want it to be.

I can create a link to the post over under my Deities tab, but it’s still showing up on my Home tab. Is there any way to put posts up under specific tabs instead of defaulting to the Home tab?

Thank you in advance, and I apologize if I respond slowly, this isn’t something I do daily :)

• I might have resolved this myself… Not 100% sure yet. Made my blog have a static page instead of my latest posts, just have to test adding more things to the different sub tabs and see how links for those work out.

• The topic ‘Making Sub pages not show up on Home tab?’ is closed to new replies.