Making groups clickable

• Hello! I’m looking for a way to make grouped text/headings act as a button. For instance in the URL provided, I want users to be able to click anywhere on the ‘stress reduction’ heading/description block to go to a new page. Same with Vaccines, Nutrition, etc. Is this possible?

WP.com: Unknown
    Jetpack: Unknown
    Correct account: Unknown

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to moderators and staff)

• Hi @courtmacdonald, we don’t currently have a way to link groups, but we can file a request.

For now, I’d recommend linking the header and text separately, then grouping them.

• Great idea, thank you!!

• You bet! Just noting I haven’t been able to find something for this just yet, so to check in, how are the grouped links working for you?

• Thanks for following up :) It definitely works fine, I was just hoping for something a little nicer looking than the typical underlined hyperlink text. It would be real nice if the whole group could change color when you hover over it, and look like a clickable button ;) Thanks again!

• I’m glad that worked for you! And I hear you, re: being able to control underlines and what not. I’ve got requests filed for better control of link appearance, as well as a new one for linking groups. Thanks for helping us make a case for these things.

• The topic ‘Making groups clickable’ is closed to new replies.