Long script running

• Hi,
    I was trying to move my menu around on my blog for my photography degree and word press crashed whilst I was doing this. It moved a lot of my tabs to the wrong places and things that were on my tabs onto my main menu. I clicked off the page and went to reopen as it had froze and it will let me log onto my wordpress and click on customise and allows me to click on menu but when I go to click and open primary menu (set in header) all I get is long running script come up and page unresponsive. I have tried ALL day to try and sort this, delete all cache turn off plug ins, update all my settings and software. I have tried on 3 different laptops, ipad and phone and the long script running time and page unresponsive is still displayed. The thing Is I need to get onto my menu to edit it to realign my work under the correct tabs as I have my tutor looking at my blog ready for assessment. Please can you help? Thank you, Heather.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there, were you able to resolve this issue and create your custom menu as you wish?

If drag and drop is not working for you, you can use the arrows to move menu items up or down instead. See here: https://en.support.wordpress.com/menus/#reorder-menu-items-add-drop-down-menus

Let us know if you need more help with this.

• The topic ‘Long script running’ is closed to new replies.