• Earlier, on the blogs page, the number of views were visible for each post. Now only the number of comments are seen. This is inconvenient because I cannot know if there are any views for the earlier posts. In the traffic screen, only the views for the latest post are seen.
    How do I go back to the earlier system?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey there,

It seems as though this set up is only on the Home page, when you click on the individual post itself it brings you to that specific posts page where it displays the Share This section like so: http://prntscr.com/kstlm9.

If you select each post individually you will be able to see all of this information for each post. If this is still not to your liking and you would prefer to return to the original system the possibility of this will be dependent on what the original was. Did you have a different theme in place? How exactly was it originally set up and what changed to make it this way now? If you could provide a little further detail on this we can look into a solution for you.

Hope this helps,

Cheers

• I apologize, I see now that you are more interested in the number views being displayed and not so much in the likes and shares. When I visit the Stats > Traffic section of my dashboard I am able to see all views for each post. When I select the Posts & Pages heading it will display all posts and there associated views for variety of given time frames. Are you unable to view this section? Please click on the following link for more information on this section: https://en.support.wordpress.com/stats/#views-and-visitors

Regardless, if this was at one a point a functionality of your site and it no longer is and you would be interested in reverting it back please provide the detail to the questions asked in the previous post.

Cheers

• I will try and explain more clearly.
    I go to my site and then blog posts section .
    (There is button for add. Which I use for a new post) if I go the blog posts rather than the add
    The screen displays All the posts are arranged in a reverse chronological order.
    Below the heading is the date and next to that the number of likes and comments.
    Earlier on this line the number of views were also displayed
    Now they are not. Why and how to get it back? That is a very useful one xan see all 5he views fir all posts on one screen .The stats gives more detail but it has to be individually accessed.

• The topic ‘likes’ is closed to new replies.