jetpack

• I have a problem ‘Jetpack can’t communicate with your site because XML-RPC is not responding correctly.’
    and I don’t know which plugin I should uninstall.
    I have these plugins:
    Akismet Anti-spam
    Bot Protection
    Breeze
    Kadence Blocks – Gutenberg Blocks for Page Builder Features
    ShortPixel Adaptive Images
    SVG Support
    ThumbPress
    WP Reset PRO
    WPCode Lite

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello there,

I see that your site https://yushuti.com/ has a Jetpack connection but isn’t currently hosted on WordPress.com. Is that the site with the connection issue?

To rule out a plugin conflict:

1. Deactivate all other plugins and keep Jetpack active.
    2. Try connecting again.
    3. If Jetpack connects, you can turn your plugins back on, one by one, to make sure everything keeps working.

A conflict may cause other issues in addition to not letting Jetpack connect, so check for anything else not working properly after activating each plugin. If you find that a plugin is causing a conflict with Jetpack, please reach out to that plugin’s developers to see if there is a fix to get it working with Jetpack.

If you’re considering migrating to WordPress.com for more direct support and enhanced features, we offer a free migration service. You can request this free migration by replying to this post, and we’ll provide the next steps.

To understand the benefits of WordPress.com compared to WordPress.org, please refer to our detailed comparison guide.

If you have any further questions or need additional help, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to assist you!

Reply to jetpack