Je ne reçois pas les emails de nouvelles réservations

• Bonjour,

Je ne reçois aucun email côté administrateur quand une nouvelle commande arrive. J’ai pourtant bien activé dans les réglages vouloir les recevoir. Pouvez-vous m’aider svp?

• Hi there,

I used Google Translate to translate your message, as this is the English support forum. In your message, you said:

I don’t receive any emails from the administrator side when a new order arrives. However, I have activated in the settings that I want to receive them. Can you help me please?

I’ve checked your WordPress.com account, and it appears that there are no sites associated with it on our platform. Could you please provide us with the address of the site you’re working on? This information will help us better understand the situation and how we might assist you.

It’s important to note that we’re WordPress.com, the hosting provider, and we can offer support only for sites hosted on our platform. If your site uses the WordPress.org software but is hosted with a different provider, I recommend seeking assistance in the official WordPress.org support forums at https://wordpress.org/support/forums/

Thank you for your understanding, and please let us know the site address so we can take a closer look and offer any possible advice.

• Hey there,

It looks like the site you are referring to is hosted with WordPress.org self-hosting: https://wordpress.com/site-profiler/cat-bnb.fr. You can learn more about the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org here:

WP
    WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org
    6 min read
    WordPress powers millions of websites, from bloggers and small businesses to massive news sites and companies. This guide will help you to understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, and which might be the best fit for your website. Overview of Differences The same WordPress software powers both WordPress.com and WordPress.org sites. One of the main differences is ho

In this case, I recommend reaching out to your hosting provider, or the WordPress.org community for further assistance. If you are interested in transferring your site to WordPress.com we would be happy to assist with issues such as this one in the future and you can learn more about moving your site over here.

Hope this helps!

• Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse

• The topic ‘Je ne reçois pas les emails de nouvelles réservations’ is closed to new replies.