Is this a good blog idea?

• Hi All! I am pretty new to the blogging world, but I was thinking about beginning one. My blog idea is a little unfocused I think and I don’t even know if people would be interested in reading it. Please let me know what you think! Here is my idea:

I would like to write about grieving mindfully and traveling while grieving. My mom is very sick right now and I am helping take care of her. I am working through this process by trying to live in the present. I am making plans for after her death to finally do what I have wanted to do for years: just travel. I anticipate this will turn into a travel blog from a point of grieving mindfully. This experience has already taught me so much about life and about myself.

I would like a blog both for myself to look back on and also to help anyone like me going through something similar. Also, if I end up wanting to do some freelance writing in the future, I would have this to show for myself.

I am photographer and a scuba diver so that would likely be in there. It wouldn’t ALL be about death.

I would really appreciate your honest opinions and any extra advice you have.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello buddy. It is a hard time for you. I wish for your mother recovery. I think its a good idea to talk about your travelogues in future. I am also a new blogger. I have written my first blog already. Tell me if you like it.

• Hello buddy. It is a hard time for you. I wish for your mother recovery. I think its a good idea to talk about your travelogues in future. I am also a new blogger. I have written my first blog already. Tell me if you like it.

• The topic ‘Is this a good blog idea?’ is closed to new replies.