Is PayPal forbidden on wordpress.com?

• Having difficulty creating a PayPal button on my wordpress.com site. Is PayPal forbidden on wordpress.com? Thanks.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

You are able to use PayPal. See here for the support documents. Follow each step carefully.

https://en.support.wordpress.com/paypal/

If you have difficulty, let me know where you get stuck and i’ll do my best to help walk you through it.

Best of luck.

• Thank you, Mariah Pierson, for that link. Very helpful and it explains why my efforts at generating a button did not work. Those instructions read:`

“DO NOT check the box next to any of the customization options, like drop-down menus or text fields. If you select any of those checkboxes, you’ll generate a button that you won’t be able to use on WordPress.com.”

I did check one of the customized buttons–because I need the button to display three different prices for my services or three different packaged services.

So how do I do that without customization? Thanks.

Gabriel

• Hi Gabriel,

If you need three different prices, you’ll need to create three separate buttons – one for each price. You can specify a price for the Buy Now button, but you can’t use any of the other options.

• The topic ‘Is PayPal forbidden on wordpress.com?’ is closed to new replies.