Is it possible to do a multiple slideshow "flip book" blog? I will describe

• Theme is P2, blog is sharkcircle.wordpress.com.

I want to do a blog where I have taken screenshots of a number of hockey goals, and for each goal Ive taken multiple screenshots around the time of the goal, one 2 seconds before, then .5 seconds later, then .5 seconds later, like that, and then when you view them in a slideshow, the idea is that you will get an idea of the play that happened, how the goal was scored, without having to watch the whole video of the goals.

So what I want to do is for goal #1, I want to have a slideshow of the goal so people can see the basics of how the goal happened, and then below that box of the slideshow I will put some thoughts.

Then I want another slideshow below that with goal #2, and then I can write my thoughts for goal #2. And it doesnt necessarily have to be a caption because the thoughts will sometimes go a paragraph for each goal, it can just be part of the blog post.

And so on through all the goals.

My questions are, if I do 10-20 goals and for each goal, to create the flip book effect, I have 5 to 20 pictures in each slideshow, is it feasible to do this blog? The pictures won’t be high resolution, so Im thinking it should work, maybe just take a little longer to load than normal when people read it, but thats ok because it has to be done this way.

The other question is what slideshow application or widget or website or whatever it is would work best for this?

Thanks sincerely for the help, SC

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Try Slide Share – it will embed in your blog – sort of like PowerPoint

http://en.support.wordpress.com/slideshows/slideshare/

• Thanks auxclass. So you think the blog will work even if it has like 200 pictures in one blog? Won’t take forever to load or anything?

Also I forgot to ask but is there a way to embed tweets? I know that you go to the tweet, click the hour/minute sign on it which is actually the link to the individual tweet, and then you use that individual tweet’s URL when embedding. I just don’t know what embed code to put around that URL. Can anyone help with that?

• The topic ‘Is it possible to do a multiple slideshow "flip book" blog? I will describe’ is closed to new replies.