IPS tag

• Please provide the IPS tag for WordPress Domains so I could transfer my .co.uk domain over to you.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

Thank you for your interest in moving your domain to WordPress.com. However, we currently don’t support incoming .co.uk domain transfers. That means you will need to keep your domain registered with a different registrar and point it to us using our nameservers or IP addresses.

If you want to use the domain with a WordPress.com site, you will want to upgrade to a WordPress.com plan to be able to set the domain as the primary address on your site. You can upgrade using the button below:

After upgrading, follow the steps below to connect your domain to WordPress.com.

WP
    Domains » Connect a Domain to WordPress.com
    5 min read
    If you already own a domain name with another provider, you can use that domain with your WordPress.com site. Follow the steps in this guide to keep your domain registered with your current provider and connect it to your WordPress.com site. About Domain Connection Connecting a domain to your WordPress.com site means: Your domain will show the site you created on WordPress.com without

Within 72 hours of pointing your domain to WordPress.com nameservers or IP addresses, it will start loading your WordPress.com site.

Hope that helps!

• The topic ‘IPS tag’ is closed to new replies.