Invitation and update notification not working

• Hello,

I have invited several people to follow my blog. I have recently added posts but they say they have received no notification.
    Also I invited myself through a different email address and never got the invitation despite several resend.

How can I get that working ? Note that it worked in the past since several contacts accepted the invite.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers

Agnès

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I’ll tag this thread for a Staff follow-up. Please subscribe to the thread so you are notified when they respond and please be patient while waiting.

• Hi Agnès,

I’m sorry for the trouble. Can you please give me the email addresses of the people you tried to invite to your blog? I can look those up in our system to see what’s going on. (You can paste those email addresses in your reply, and they will be hidden from everyone except staff.)

• Hello Rachel,

Here are some of them :

(email visible only to moderators and staff)

The first two in the list are 2 persons I invited but the invitation email never reached them.
    And the other 3 are followers example who never got email updates for new post.

Thank you again for your help.

Cheers

Agnès

• Hi Agnès,

Thank you for those emails. I checked the first two email addresses, and we sent both of them invitation emails for your blog. I just resent those emails to those two people.

Please ask them to check their email’s spam/junk folder, to see if the invitation emails ended up there. If they don’t find the invitation email, they may need to contact their email service provider for more help. (Those emails were accepted by their email service provider, but we can’t control what happens to the emails after that.)

I also checked the other 3 email addresses, and we sent each of them an email about your latest blog post. Please ask them to check their email’s spam/junk folder for that email. If they are using Gmail, please also ask them to check their other email tabs in Gmail: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/3055016?hl=en

Please let me know if you have any questions about that. :)

• Hello Rachel,

Thank you for your support. The emails were indeed in the spam box. It is sometimes not easy to see since the spam emails are kept on the web version of the provider while they are are not showing when you setup your own mailer tool on your computer.

Thank you for the pointer. You can close that topic.

Cheers

Agnès

• The topic ‘Invitation and update notification not working’ is closed to new replies.