invisible drafts on website but unpublished articles exist in the app

• Hello everyone,

After have been sent here from the french forum, I will try to explain my problem in english.

So I have unpublished articles in my app, that have been saved and are there every time I open my app. But when I go to look via the website, I have no draft available.

My main problem is that for I don’t know what reason (I suspect my low connexion but I have not proof!) one of my article just went blank when I opened it (after hours of work may I add….). So I wanted to go to a previous version of it to save my work, but I can’t find it anywheren the website and don’tknow how to get a previous version via the app…

So I have 3 questions,
    Is there a way to get a previous version of an article via the app ?
    Is there someone who could help me to find my drafts n the website that are once again very visible on the app (of course, I looked there https://wordpress.com/posts/drafts, and also in trashed just in case, but there is nothing…) ?
    If it is not possible, does it mean that every article that I wrote through the app and leave unpublished can disapear from one day to another leaving no trace behind ?

Thank you very much, every help will be much appreciated !
    Please be kind, I’m not very good in geeking (would love too though…!)

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi –

It sounds like your experience could be related to this: https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/unable-to-save-posts

Can you tell me which app you are using (iOs or Android? and the version number) Also which operating system and version number.

Is there a way to get a previous version of an article via the app ?

Can you tell me specifically which posts have been affected? Either share the titles or a direct link please.

• I’m on android version 5.1.1, tablette samsung 10.1 edition 2014, whatsapp is version 6.8

My article is now completely blank and the title has been erased at the same time than the whole article, so now there is no title anymore, but it was “Costa Rica – une destination de reve (si vous avez les moyens!) – a dreamy destination (if you can afford it!)”

I’m gonna check your link.

Thanks !

• The unpublished article that won’t appear on the website have been in my app for 2 weeks, and I have been succesfully connected since then, if it may help.

• Thank you. We are investigating this issue and I’ll post an update for you as soon as I have more news to share.

• Thank you !

No pressure but all my hope are on you ˆˆ

• Hi – I do not have an update yet. I will check in with the team again.

• The topic ‘invisible drafts on website but unpublished articles exist in the app’ is closed to new replies.