Intergalactic-2: no longer fully translatable

• The theme Intergalactic-2 doesn’t seem to be translatable anymore. When I go to the project page in GlotPress, I only see one translatable string, but when I download the theme, I see many more strings.

When I open the Dutch file (nl_NL.po), I see this:

#: functions.php:249
    msgid "Read More <span class=\"screen-reader-text\">%1$s</span>"
    msgstr "Lees meer <span class=\"screen-reader-text\">%1$s</span>"

I would also like to translate this string to Esperanto. In the Esperanto file (eo.po), this message is completely missing. “Read more” should be translated as “Legi pli”. Where can I suggest this translation, or can someone do this for me?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

• Normally if you choose the “Glossary” link (upper right side of the project page) it should allow you to add the new string – feel free to let us know if it gives you any issues/errors!

• I do not want to add something to the glossary, I am not talking about the glossary.

I am talking about translating sentences used in the theme. In GlotPress, I see that there is only one translatable sentence. Previously, there used to be many more sentences that could be translated for this theme. They are translated to Dutch, I can see this in the localization files when I download the theme, but they are not translated to Esperanto. I want to translate them to Esperanto.

• Hi there, our team is looking into this as it appears to be a similar issue to the one you faced previously. There is not a fix in place at this time (Our devs are still investigating) but we are happy to update you as soon as we know more. Thanks for your patience!

• The topic ‘Intergalactic-2: no longer fully translatable’ is closed to new replies.