Instagram Widget

• My Instagram widget is showing all the text and hashtags that go with the Instagram pictures. It’s also not showing all nine images. It just started this today. I removed the widget and added it again but it is still doing this. Can someone please look into this? It’s quite unsightly. Thank you!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Can someone help? Please.

• Well, I had 9 images showing in three columns and when it went awry a couple days ago for no apparent reason, only the top three and the second middle images were showing, the rest was all hashtags/text from the photos. So I changed the format and made it so only three photos, the top three, were showing and it looked ok until the engineers could get it sorted out well now, I added three new photos to my Instagram this morning and ALL that is showing are the hastags/text. NO photos are showing at all. Basically, the Instagram widget isn’t working at all. PLEASE fix this.

• I am having this exact same issue with no way to resolve it. It appeared yesterday. I deleted & added but it has not fixed itself. I have had to leave one image up but it doesn’t look good with all the hastags showing. I hope that it can be fixed asap.

• Oh thank you for adding your issue here as well. Now they can know that there is def something wrong and hopefully resolve it quickly. It’s very unsightly and obnoxious with just the image text and no thumbnails.

• I am having the same issue as well.

• Hello everyone.

Can you do me a favor and post the exact page URL where you are seeing this issue on your site?

Not everyone keeps their widgets active on all pages and that would speed things up for me.

• Hi there
    my URL is purrandroar.com & the widget is active on all pages.

But It looks like it may have resolved itself?

• Great to hear. Perhaps a glitch on instagrams end.

If anyone is still having issues. Please let me know.

• The topic ‘Instagram Widget’ is closed to new replies.