Index Blog Themes

• Like Hemingway, which indexes all your blogs, displaying maybe 2.

Any way to search for themes that display your blogs indexed VS. displaying every blog on the page? I’m not really fond of the themes with “archive” on the right displaying the months. You can look at my page if you wish to see what I’m talking about.

Looking for a black/grey theme that indexes blogs, Hemingway is great but I can’t add a header to it.

I know this is really particular & an out the blue weird question, any help what so ever is greatly appreciated.

• Do you mean “posts?”

We can’t look at your page to see what you’re talking about if you don’t give us the exact URL, starting with http. There are 78 million blogs.

• Yeah, I suppose.

Like the way it’s up here:

http://casemaxgraphics.com/

• That’s not a WordPress.com hosted blog. So you’d probably get better feedback by asking that question over in the wordpress.org forums. (see sticky thread for differences and details)

Here at wordpress.com, we are limited to a selection themes chosen by the WP.com staff. Since you are hosted elsewhere, you could probably upload a new theme of your choosing or even modify the code of an existing theme to make it work the way that you need it to work.

• yeah thats a wordpress.com blog and theme it says wp.com
    at the bottom by the themes DEVs name

• Yes, it’s a WP.com blog.

I’m not sure what you mean by “indexing” though.

When you say Any way to search for themes that display your blogs indexed VS. displaying every blog on the page why don’t you just use a theme you like and have a static page as your front page? It will slaughter your SEO, but if you’re okay with that.

• BTW – with the CSS upgrade, you could probably add a header. However, there is no official support for CSS so you really need to know what you’re doing (or at least be prepared to spend some time learning).

• The topic ‘Index Blog Themes’ is closed to new replies.