Indent and text wrap of a photo

• On my ‘About’ page (in the Corporate theme), I’m putting in a photo in with the text (below the feature image), but would like to:

a) be able to wrap text around it, so that it doesn’t have to sit on its own with text only above and below it; and

b) indent the photo: the photo currently sits too far left of the line of the text, so I want to indent it so it sits flush and left aligned with the text.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• a) be able to wrap text around it, so that it doesn’t have to sit on its own with text only above and below it

Right now your image is set to an alignment of “none”. Left and right alignment on images produce text wrap around the images. Center also does not produce text wrap. Open that page in the editor, click on the image to select it and then click the image edit button and set the image alignment to left or right (as you prefer) and save and then update the page.

b) indent the photo: the photo currently sits too far left of the line of the text, so I want to indent it so it sits flush and left aligned with the text.

I’m seeing the left edge of the image aligned with the left edge of the text in Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Are you not seeing that?

• The topic ‘Indent and text wrap of a photo’ is closed to new replies.