images not appearing in my page

• I am a newbie in WP but have researches how it works and I have decided to set it up on a site using this blog(www.thephilippinefranchise.com). The theme I have used is very good (yestilo) but I cant make the images appear in the page.I am testing it via localhost and live but same thing happens. I think it’s not loading properly. I have researched why is this happening. Some said it’s on the file permissions, did that but nothing happens. Some said maybe the theme is not anymore compatible with the recent release version of WP. If Its not companitble, can someone help me? I have look everywhere for a fix but nothing came up. Thanks for the advance help everyone!.

• You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for WordPress.com hosted blogs only. If you have a self-hosted WordPress blog you need to seek help at the WordPress.org forums, not here.

If you don’t understand the difference, you may find this information helpful.

• The topic ‘images not appearing in my page’ is closed to new replies.