i’m sorry for a FAQ, but how do you put a different image in the header

• @cornell:

Itsme – Indeed the Doc did post his message in April ’06.

But that (I believe – and stand to be very corrected here!) was posted BEFORE Regulus was updated on WP.com.

Whether the original version (available for self hosted users) has been available since December isn’t really relevant in this discussion as we are limited to what’s offered by the wp.com team.

seriously now, why are you arguing on a case of which you know nothing? when I said that I’ve been seeing Regulus with custom header option, I meant that I saw it here at WP.com. Heck, till Jan this year, I was myself using that theme on my wp.com blog!! :)

@drmike:

Also my Regulus is still the old version. I haven’t rolled out the upgrade yet.

what do you mean mike? its old version on your self-hosted blog or at wp.com?

• Well, that’s me told then.

I’ll just bugger off back into my little corner and let the people that know absolutely everything about absolutely everything get on with it!

• This is already a third time when someone who’d like to «just threw some light on a path» wrote:

«I’ve been seeing Regulus with custom header option, I meant that I saw it here at WP.com. Heck, till Jan this year, I was myself using that theme on my wp.com blog!!»

Well, that beats everything.

—8X—cut-here—

Regulus – WordPress Theme version 2.1

April 11, 2006

It’s been a while since I updated Regulus but with the recent release of widgets I had to do something.

The update:

There are a whole slew of new things added to the latest version of Regulus. The biggies are support for the widgets plugin, and the ability to chose your own header image. The full list of changes is below.

38. Matt
    April 17, 2006

I just updated the theme on WordPress.com

—8X—cut-here—

though one can’t upload the header to wordpress.com, so they’ll have to host it on their own server(if they’ve one) else use a free image hosting service or use a photo sharing service like Flickr.

It is possible to upload the header to wordpress.com, there’s no need to host it on their own server or use a free image hosting service or a photo sharing service.

So no changes are required in the theme for trival stuff like this, we live in the age of dynamic stuff and use WordPress afterall, not any file based static stuff!!

There are required changes in the themeIt’s the same file based static stuff, pictures are stored statically.

• The topic ‘i’m sorry for a FAQ, but how do you put a different image in the header’ is closed to new replies.