Ideation & Intent – photo column

• Hello,

on the ideation & intent template there is a photos column on the right. It doesn’t show every photo that has been used in the posts, only 2 out of quite a few.

How can I include more photos. Is it a manual process? If not why have only 2 been included in the column?

Thanks
    Dominic
    Chapschoir.com

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi Dominic,

You can find information about the Ideation and Intent theme here: Ideation and Intent

The photos sidebar displays images from the latest 10 posts on your blog that have image attachments. Up to 8 images will be displayed for each post.

You can check to see if your images are attached to your posts by going to Media > Library in your dashboard. In the “Uploaded to:” column, you’ll see whether the images are attached — it looks like most of your images are unattached.

To make those images appear in the photos sidebar, you’ll need to attach them to the relevant post. You can do that from your media library, with the Attach link. You may also need to re-save those posts (by opening them in the post editor and clicking the Update button).

Please let me know if I can provide any further help with this. :)

• The topic ‘Ideation & Intent – photo column’ is closed to new replies.