I want a theme like this!

• The Guardian is currently beta-testing a new site design. Here is a typical page: http://www.theguardian.com/books/2012/jul/27/strands-year-discovery-jean-sprackland-review (you may have to select ‘beta’ at top right to see what I’m talking about. What I would like is a theme that displays like this – I’m talking about the beautifully clear font that is used for the post title and body text particularly. At present I use Fontfolio, like its features, but find the sans serif font used for the title and body text much less reader-friendly than that used by the Guardian. Any chance of a theme like that?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Do you have any idea how much the Guardian pays for design? I’d say conservatively that the wait for a news site theme like that is perhaps three years, minimum.

• You might want to have a look at the fonts included in the Custom Design upgrade and see if any of the serif fonts offered appeal to you.

If you head to Appearance > Customize and click on the Custom Design tab, click the “Try Now” button to try out any of the fonts before purchasing the upgrade.

• The topic ‘I want a theme like this!’ is closed to new replies.