I think I lost a whole blog on one of our trips?! How do I retrieve a lost blog?

• I was trying to add to an existing blog with a new trip and somehow now I cannot reach the original trip. HELP!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,
    Did you mean you are missing a blog post?
    Have you checked your drafts, trash section? May be they got accidentally deleted or saved as draft instead of getting published after an edit.
    Also try searching for the post in your site or from the WP-admin and see if you can locate the post.

Feel free to get back if you are still having issues finding the post.

• Thanks…I did recover the post. I haven’t used wordpress for a while, and it is constantly being changed, and I have to learn it all over each time I go back to it.

• Great. The changes can be overwhelming sometimes, but things are changing for the better and over time it gets easier I ‘d say this is another reason keep blogging (logging in) frequently :)

• I’m a travel blogger….guess I’ll just have to travel more?! I live in NH which is already God’s country.

• Paradise is in the Gulf Islands of Canada. Fabulous weather, breathtaking landscapes, lots of wildlife, many recreational opportunities but a very low human population, and next to no crime, racism or attitudes, words and acts grounded in hatred. However, don’t tell anyone what I just shared because they may want to move here. lol :D

• The topic ‘I think I lost a whole blog on one of our trips?! How do I retrieve a lost blog?’ is closed to new replies.