I removed my domain name by mistake how shall i added it again?

• I removed my domain name exclusivelymeninblue.com by mistake how can I add it again? Please help me

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Please help me restore the domain, it is very Urgent.

• Hi exclusivelymeninblue,

Let’s see if I can help you out here!

Not to worry, you still own the domain exclusivelymeninblue.com.

The reason it’s no longer working with your site is because you removed your paid plan. Using custom domains on WordPress is a feature of our paid plans.

By upgrading to a paid plan, you will be able to reconfigure your site to work with your domain.

Let us know if you have any more questions!

• I understand that I removed the plan. But I did with intension of creating a new domain and plan. But in refund I got only $9.88 instead of total amount I paid initially of $35.88 fir both domain and plan. Can you help me on how can is get by remaining $26? Or any other work around to access my domain(exclusivelymeninblue.com) atleast?

• >But in refund I got only $9.88 instead of total amount I paid initially of $35.88 fir both domain and plan
    I apologize for a mistake in my earlier answer – I see you did cancel the domain. You were refunded for the cost of the plan ($9.88) but not for the cost of the domain itself ($26).

>Can you help me on how can is get by remaining $26?
    This is the cost of the domain itself. If I refund this cost you will lose the domain.

>Or any other work around to access my domain(exclusivelymeninblue.com) atleast?
    I have restored the domain for you at no extra cost. You should now see your domain in your account under Domains. You can use this with your site.

I recommend that you re-purchase your Personal plan to get access to live chat support, themes, storage space and to remove ads.

• Thank you. Your timely help meant a lot. One more question, i have purchased the entire set for $35.88 now due to cancellation have got $9.88 in return. So does that mean I have lost $26 in cancellation? Because when i tried to repurchase again $35.88 is being requested. Is there any way that i can get those $26 repaid so i can make the re-purchase without loosing any money? or I there any special option where in I can pay $9.88 to repurchase the package as already $26 is not refunded to me.

• I am sorry for going back and forth here. Actually, I need to create a different domain to move forward that is the reason i tried to cancel the whole package. Could you help me refund the $26, so I shall lose this domain. But will go ahead to create a new one and also would re-purchase my plan.

• I have tried again still, for the new plan it is demanding me $35.88, even though I have purchased the domain for $26. It looks like i have to pay now $60.88 for the basic plan.

So 1. Provide me the refund of $26 so I can buy new domain and plan.
    2. Provide my login credentials to my domain so that i will host it in some other hosting partner. As I cannot afford to pay $60.88 dollars. Kindly help me here, please.

• Hi there!

Because when i tried to repurchase again $35.88 is being requested.

I see your re-purchased a Personal plan are were charged $15.88, not the full $35.88. Do you see this charge?

Provide me the refund of $26 so I can buy new domain and plan.

Just to confirm – you would like to cancel your domain and your Personal plan? If you cancel exclusivelymeninblue.com, you may not be able to use it again. I want to make sure you understand that by cancelling it, it may be very difficult to get it back.

Provide my login credentials to my domain so that i will host it in some other hosting partner.

If you want to keep your domain and instead transfer that to another registrar, you can do that but only after 60 days has passed since your registration date. For more information on that, and how to transfer your domain, see this article:

https://en.support.wordpress.com/move-domain/transfer-domain-registration/

• It is now alright, I have got the plan for $15.88. Still, I was made to pay extra of $5. I would like to continue with this pack for now. Thanks for the document on domain transfer.

• Glad to hear it! If you need any further help, let this be your one-stop shop:

https://wordpress.com/help

You can contact us there if you need to!

• The topic ‘I removed my domain name by mistake how shall i added it again?’ is closed to new replies.