I forgot to renew my domain and it expired

• I need help renewing my domain after forgetting to do so before it expired.

• Hi there,

I checked and thecuriouscreative.com is now in a redemption period. The charge is $18 to renew the domain. Please confirm here if you agree to pay the fees and I will begin the domain restoration process along with providing a manual payment.

Please visit the support page link for further instructions:

Domain Expiration

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

• Thank you for finding my original thread @staartmees. Yes, I would like to pay the fee for domain restoration.

• Hi there,

I have reached out to our registry partner in regards to restoring your domain now that you have paid for the manual payment. It usually takes 24-48 hours to hear back from them, maybe slightly longer over the weekend. I have also sent a manual payment your way. Please secure payment for that subscription.

I see that your domain has gone into redemption the last two years. Redemption fees are usually $80, but we are currently waiving them for a short time. However, for the future, setting your subscription to auto-renew will prevent any disruption of your site and domain, as well as any future redemption fees.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

• Hi there,

Your domain has been restored. You can manage it from My Site > Manage > Domains page.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can help with anything else.

Thanks!

• The topic ‘I forgot to renew my domain and it expired’ is closed to new replies.