I cannot launch my site!!! (First attempt)

• I just want to launch my site to see my first home page (one testing page), but I am greeted with unresponsive blank white screen! I have completed site setup (all checked) still the same

WP.com: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

Sorry to hear that! Could you try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser temporarily to see if the issue is solved?

Here’s how to clear your browser cache: https://en.support.wordpress.com/browser-issues/#clearing-your-browser-cache

If you’re still unable to launch the site after clearing the browser cache, please let us know. We can launch the site for you if you give us the permission to do so.

• Thank you very much. I can launch the site now after clearing cache.

By the way, I have another blank page problem which is happening to my android IE page during logging into wordpress. More exactly after clicking “log in” and I am greeted by blank page with “W” sign. Is this cache problem too?

• Hey there,

Hmm, it does sound like an issue with loading there.

It could very well be a cache issue also – does clearing the cache in IE solve the issue?

• The topic ‘I cannot launch my site!!! (First attempt)’ is closed to new replies.